In the first episode of “Annoying Internet Trends,” I talk about an internet trend that I find annoying.
Check out my website: http://www.Joeyhollywood.com
Check out the IndieGoGo: https://igg.me/at/HauntedDrive-In/x/1898586
1. Just found a squirrel in my car!
2. Just used my kids to get out of a speeding ticket.
3. How do you get rid of foot fungus?
4. All of my bras are missing!
5. I think I just accepted a marriage proposal online?!
6. I’ve decided to stop wearing underwear.
7. It’s confirmed I’m going to be a mommy/daddy.
8. Just won a chance audition on America’s got talent!
9. I’ve been accepted on master chef.
10. I’m getting a pet monkey!
11. I just peed myself!
12. Really thinking about getting butt implants!
13. Just won 700 on a scratcher!
14. We’re moving to Vermont at the end of the year!
15. Mayonnaise on Reese’s peanut butter cups is sooo good!
16. I’ve just been accepted on come dine with me whoop whoop.
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Link to the PDF: http://www.copyright.gov/title17/circ92.pdf
What is fair use? http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/fair-use/what-is-fair-use/
About Fair Use: http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html
The Satire/Parody Distinction in Copyright and Trademark Law:https://apps.americanbar.org/litigation/committees/intellectual/roundtables/0506_outline.pdf